This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100 people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud over the portfolio that we have.
The Product Owner will be responsible for strengthening and help optimizing our product development department. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer the Product Owner will be responsible for providing the leadership, direction and operational discipline for the product stream. You must be as comfortable working at high level as well as hands on while complementing the talents already within Readly.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Work closely with talented engineers, researchers, and analysts to set the vision, strategy and roadmap for your team
- Form educated insights and decisions, backed by data, to create the best customer experience
- Work closely with stakeholders across Readly to make sure that you have a customer-centric agenda, driven by use cases with real business impact
- Manage the full product lifecycle through research, discovery, experimentation and delivery
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth
- Work closely with the product team to collaboratively develop a roadmap for our products and platforms
- Keep a constant workflow and reporting with the product team
The Product Owner will be a well-rounded, highly impactful and collaborative leader, who brings a proven track record of success within a digital environment.
- Product Leadership – You will have derived your experience in transactional and digital businesses. Ideally, you will have had exposure to a subscription business although this is not essential. Preferably, you bring some experience of working in a smaller, growth company and will therefore be suited to the pace, ambiguity and accountability.
- Culture Fit – You will embody our culture of being brave, say it as it is, win as a team and be passionate about helping us achieve our goals. You understand that curiosity is vital and teach people to empower themselves. And, you build on a foundation of trust and share information openly and proactively.