This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry.
We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and the UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and the power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
About your role
We’re very excited to meet you! This role will be pivotal in how we understand our customer conversion journey, build our test and learn roadmap and use web analytics to optimise marketing campaigns. Your day-to-day will be exciting and varied, working with key stakeholders within the whole organisation, from Acquisition and Retention to Product and Tech. You’ll be the go-to person for conversion insights, A/B testing and website behavioural patterns.
You’ll be in a global team but work daily with country teams to ensure their targets and needs are met, whilst maintaining a global view which is key to sharing insights and maximising cross-country opportunities.
Who are you?
We are looking for a hands-on and experienced web analyst and CRO (conversion rate optimisation) specialist to own our website data and drive increased growth by improving conversion rates throughout the growth funnel. You’re an individual who has a broad analytics and insight remit but understands the need to focus on where the biggest impact will be gained.
Key role responsibilities
- Build, maintain, analyse and make optimisation recommendations on the customer sales funnel stages (conversion rates & success rates)
- Collaborate closely with the acquisition team to optimise marketing metrics to optimise to the best LTV.
- Complete weekly analysis on the conversion funnel and make suggested improvements; landing pages/homepage, creating an account, payment and successful trial started.
- Define, manage and own the A/B test and learn roadmap for Growth. Set up, monitor and execute your suggested improvements across the customer acquisition funnel.
- Own Google Analytics for the Growth department and be the go-to expert. Add & implement customer journeys, acquisition pixels and tracking ex. partnerships, affiliates, socials etc.
- Specify tracking requirements from backend to web (datalayers, enhanced ecommerce etc.)
- Work with and setup; surveys, heatmaps, screen recording and other qualitative data analysis points (via Hotjar)
- Set up dashboards for teams within Growth, to empower and make data access easy through Google Data Studio for teams on request.
- Project management - to ensure we move quickly, learn fast. The ability to work across multiple teams and manage tasks to completion is key to delivering results in this fast-paced environment.
Tools: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, Google Suite, Google Tag Manager and Tableau.