This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and the power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Product Design at Readly
At our office in Stockholm you’ll find a team of curious, fun and ambitious designers. We obsess about creating relevant, easy, accessible and delightful user experiences. Although distributed in cross-functional product teams we allocate time every week for design team activities, such as design system alignment, reviews and collaboration. Your manager is Head of Product Design.
For this role we’re looking for a Product Designer to join the Consume product team. The mission is to improve the experience of reading and organizing content before and after users read it. This means designing accessible reader functionality, delightful article layouts with strong visual hierarchy and typography that works for all our devices: mobile, tablet and web apps. It also means simplifying user flows and organizing information better as well as creating intuitive UI:s, functions and interactions for the content users save for later, such as download, favorites and bookmarks.
- Create ideas, sketches and prototypes
- Collect user feedback on solutions before delivery
- Involve product team and key stakeholders in decision making
- Align solutions with our design system and principles
- Deliver design to be developed for apps and web
- Make sure implementation works as intended
- Experience working as a Visual or Product Designer in product teams
- Creating editorial design for iOS and/or Android native apps and web interfaces
- Collaborating with developers and other colleagues
- Attention to details in design and final product
- Experience working with design system
- Communicating rationale for design solutions
How to apply
We expect all applicants to provide an online portfolio and a cover letter where you illustrate why you see yourself and your experience as a good fit for this position. Applications without portfolio and cover letter are unlikely to be considered.
At the Stockholm office we have a hybrid work setup at the moment where we work 2-3 days from the office and rest of the time remote.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a fun product on a global market
- An opportunity to grow your human, craft and creative skills
- Inspire and get inspired by others at Readly to improve our creativity
- Be part of a team of curious, brave and friendly colleagues