How you will make an impact
As a Product Manager at Readly you will have an impact on all stages of the product development, from strategy to execution, for one of Readly’s core areas. We're looking for a person who wants to be part of an empowered cross-functional product team. Your main focus will be driving both product discovery and delivery together with design and tech peers.
We have an exciting time ahead of us, where we both need to optimize our current product, but also need to rethink and evolve it to match more user needs. We are tasked with the mission to bring the magic of magazines into the future and therefore we need a strong product organization that can balance innovation with short- and long term user and business needs. Your closest manager is the Head of Product Management.
- Take part in setting vision, strategy and objectives for your team together with the product leadership team and other product teams.
- Be part of a product trio, with a product designer and tech lead, that leads an empowered team through both discovery and delivery, making sure the team has a healthy balance of long term innovation and short term optimizations and maintenance.
- Apply modern product discovery techniques to find the best opportunities that will drive the desired business objectives and rapidly evaluate them.
- Foster great collaboration with all relevant functions, such as user research, analytics, growth and content.
- Represent both the product organization and the team in the wider Readly organization and to external parties such as publishers.
Who you are
- You’ve most likely been a Product Manager (PM) in a cross-functional team developing software products for app and/or web for at least a few years. You could also have a background in another role where you have worked very closely with a PM in a cross-functional product team and have through that gained a deep understanding for the PM role and have experiences that you now believe will benefit you in such a role.
- You’re obsessed with solving real user problems, needs or desires. You know how to find the opportunities and validate the solution using different modern product discovery techniques.
- You want to take an active role in all parts of the product development process and are comfortable to collaborate closely with both designers and developers, as well as relevant stakeholders.
- You’re a good communicator and storyteller, as comfortable sharing a product strategy as you are sharing successes or learnings from your team.
- A passion for content is crucial and any previous experience working with content services and/or subscription models is a bonus.
At Readly we also believe in a culture of being brave, saying it as it is and winning as a team. Curiosity is vital and empowered teams are crucial for us to succeed.
What’s in it for you?
- Become a key member in a growing product organization and company.
- Join us in an exciting time where we need to take the product to the next level through a lot of experiments and iterations and where your work will have a clear and long-lasting impact.
- A great opportunity to use and expand your PM skills, being a part of a highly skilled team where we help eachother grow through collaboration and feedback.
- Be part of a very ambitious company and a team of curious, skilled, brave and friendly colleagues.