Founded in Sweden in 2013, Readly is leading the digital magazine revolution, giving users unlimited access to the entire content portfolio of over 5,000+ magazine titles for a fixed monthly fee. Our ‘content as a service’ model is disrupting the conventional publishing model through clear, customer-centric digital transformation.
We have just left the start-up scene and now we are on our way to becoming a proven scale-up with great organic growth. You will be given a great deal of freedom and an opportunity to grow. Our people are, just like you, humble team players that have the courage to try new things and value transparency. Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud of the portfolio that we have. Now, we are looking for an Account Manager Intern/Working Student to support and drive the many projects and initiatives in Germany.
As a result of our continued success and growth, we are looking for an Intern/Working Student as Account Manager to join us across our DACH, FR, IT & NL markets.
The Account Manager Intern/Working Student will be part of our local Content Team in Germany, and will support the team with the responsibility of growing the Readly portfolio and aid Account Managers in their publisher relationship management.
Role responsibilities can include:
- Research and onboarding of new publishing clients
- Proactively contribute ideas for new and/or improved services both to publishers and internally
- Support Account Managers in reporting to publishers on current performance and continued work to optimise performance and unlock revenue potential
- Support Head of Content where needed
The Account Manager Intern/Working Student is a great position for anyone interested in working and learning in a fast-paced subscription scale-up. No two days are the same and we expect and enable you to own your projects, bring in your own ideas, learn and work with the team, apply your skills and find opportunities.
- Start: ASAP
- Looking for working student (20 hours/week) or full-time intern
- Minimum 3 months, preferred longer
- Native German, fluent English (English is our company language), French is a big plus
- Passion/interest/experience in publishing, account management, business and communications
- Good project management and analytical skills, curious, passionate and open to find solutions, move fast and act quickly in our ever-changing ecosystem