This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and the power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Analytics @ Readly
The analytics team is based in Sweden but with a broad global reach, providing business intelligence support to different internal departments such as Growth, Content, Product, Management and Finance. In addition we have proudly developed the next generation analytical tool Readly Insight, a "one of the kind" product solution in the media industry.
About your role:
We are looking for a data scientist to continue building the foundation for a data driven organisation, implementing the highest industry standards and best practices to empower our company and publishers for success.
You will work mainly within the Data Engineering/Scientist area with both short and long-term strategy. By your side, you will be working with a cross functional team of analysts, developers, data scientists and data engineers among others.
Your work will make a big impact in all areas of the company and to succeed in your role you have/need to work closely with other teams and stakeholders, gathering their requirements, simplifying the complexity and transforming ideas into awesome solutions.
Key role responsibilities
- Develop new and manage existing data models and data pipelines
- Develop and maintain machine learnings models and workflows in production
- Perform analysis on large data sets to extract impactful insights on user and business behavior.
- Design, Build, Test and Deploy advanced ETL processes to move and transform enterprise data
Required Experience & skills
- A degree in a relevant field such as Engineering, Data/Computer Science or Statistics
- Experience in one or several domains such as predictive analytics, clustering, machine learning, forecasting etc
- Experienced in Python or R programming
- Good communication skills and ability to lead discussions related to Data Science opportunities
- Curious, passionate and driven in your personal and professional approach to be willing to develop with, adapt and grow in fast-paced environment
- Strong skills in SQL
- Architectural skills or experience in MLops is considered a plus
- Fluent in English (English is our company language)
If you share the Readly Mindset and want to join us in this journey we are pleased to know more about you.