This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that allows customers to have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. For the past twelve months, Readly has distributed more than 5,000 titles and 130,000 issues. Over 83 million magazines have also been read by users in 50 markets. As a company, we see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content with a vision to bring the magic of magazines into the future - with trusted content anytime, anywhere. Our passionate team of 100+ people from Sweden, Germany and UK strives to promote the enjoyment in magazines and the power of trusted journalism to be more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020, Readly has been a listed company at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Analytics @ Readly
The analytics department is based in Sweden but with a broad global reach, providing high standard business intelligence support to different internal departments such as Growth, Content, Product, Management and Finance among others. In addition, we have proudly developed the next generation analytical tool called ‘Readly Insight’, a "one of a kind" product solution in the media industry with Tableau Server as plattform.
About your role:
As Tableau developer & administrator you will be working with a cross-functional team of analysts, developers, data scientists, and data engineers. You will be responsible for the administration, development and maintenance of both Tableau server and online as well as you will be part of meetings, discussions, workshops and projects.
Key role responsibilities
- Administrate, develop, maintain and support our Tableau Server and Online platforms.
- Create and design customized solutions, reports and dashboards in Tableau Desktop.
- Develop new data models and manage existing ones from large data sets and multiple data sources.
- Facilitate training sessions as needed and/or required.
- Perform quality assurance tests.
- Support the Analytics team in troubleshooting through guidance and best practices.
Required Experience & skills
- Solid experience as a BI developer
- Strong skills in Tableau Server administration, Tableau Online, Prep builder, API Automation.
- Strong organizational, analytical, with problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and passionate about building scalable solutions.
- Experience in visualizing multiple diverse data sets into one cohesive digital story using Tableau Desktop.
- Ability to solve problems, think critically and present results in ways that are clear and actionable.
- Strong SQL skills and capable of managing large data sets.
- Able to proactively conduct systems health-check and provide long term solutions.
- Knowledge in Python will be considered a plus
- Knowledge in the media industry will be considered a plus.
- Fluent in English (English is our company language).
If you share the Readly Mindset and want to join us in this journey, we would certainly be pleased to know more about you.