This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that allows customers to have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. For the past twelve months, Readly has distributed more than 5,000 titles and 130,000 issues. Over 83 million magazines have also been read by users in 50 markets. As a company, we see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content with a vision to bring the magic of magazines into the future - with trusted content anytime, anywhere. Our passionate team of 100+ people from Sweden, Germany and UK strives to promote the enjoyment in magazines and the power of trusted journalism to be more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020, Readly has been a listed company at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Analytics @ Readly
The analytics department is based in Sweden but with a broad global reach, providing high standard business intelligence support to different internal departments such as Growth, Content, Product, Management and Finance team. In addition, we have proudly developed the next generation analytical tool called ‘Readly Insight’, a "one of a kind" product solution in the media industry.
About your role:
As a data analyst, you will be working with a cross-functional team of analysts, developers, data scientists and data engineers. Besides your collaboration within the team, you will be responsible for the product aspect of the business. You will then be the Analytics' point-of-contact and will be part of meetings, discussions, workshops and projects side by side with UX designers, product designers, user researchers and product owners, helping them with the necessary tools to make data-driven decisions.
Key role responsibilities
- Collaborate in the creation of definitions and metrics that will be used across the company
- Develop new data models and manage existing ones from large data sets from multiple data sources
- Create and design customized reports and dashboards based on the needs primarily of the product team as well as other Readly stakeholders
- Perform analysis connected to the product roadmap to help the team learn and discover app and user behaviors
- Facilitate training sessions as needed and/or required
Required Experience & skills
- Experienced as a data analyst or similar role
- Experienced with analytical tools such as Tableau
- Strong skills in SQL and capable of managing large sets of data
- Experienced in visualizing multiple diverse data sets into one cohesive digital story
- Ability to solve problems, think critically and present KPIs, reports, and dashboards in ways that are clear and actionable
- Able to conduct product analysis, identifying trends, interpreting data and developing strategies
- Has a keen eye for details and accuracy, especially on details surrounding the development of the product
- Knowledge in Tableau is a plus.
- Knowledge in reporting and statistical tools/techniques
- Knowledge in the media industry is a plus but not required
- Knowledge in Google Analytics is a plus but not required
- Fluent in English (English is our company language)
If you share the Readly Mindset and want to join us in this journey, we would certainly be pleased to know more about you.