This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
We are looking for iOS developers to join our team in our mission to provide our customers with world-class apps that are used to discover and read magazines. Today we offer our magazine apps on iOS, Android and the Web.
Our ways of working are autonomous where we work in cross-functional-business-domain-teams where the team is involved in all steps in the product development process (i.e. from idea to solution). You are a person with a curious mindset, like to challenge yourself as well as challenge your colleagues. Most importantly you are a genuinely team player and passionate developer.
What you will do:
- We are a slim and flat tech organization where you will contribute on all levels. You will work in a cross functional team where you will develop both new product features, improvements and make sure our iOS tech stack constantly is an enabler for the future.
- Collaborate with our other iOS developers where we jointly help each other to shape the direction of our tech stack and the corresponding development processes.
- Collaborate with developers on our front end teams (iOS, Android and Web) where we jointly help each other to shape the direction of our complete tech stack portfolio.
What we are looking for:
- In order for you to thrive in this role, you need to be passionate about building great products that people love.
- We value a “can-do mentality”, but where you are still not afraid to ask questions and seek assistance from colleagues.
- We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork and collaborative problem solving, so good communication skills, empathy and a team-first mindset is key.
- A plus but not a must if you can move sideways between our Android-iOS-Web stacks.
Who you are:
- You have experience within Swift and Objective C including iOS development tools
- Experience and good understanding of cloud, services built on micro service architecture and REST API.s
- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant code.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality apps
As we are scaling up our tech organization, we are looking for both you who are a senior lead as well as you who are in the beginning of your career.