This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud over the portfolio that we have.
The CRM Manager will be part of our global growth team based in Stockholm, Berlin and London. This role will be working within the CRM team (team of 4 currently) with a core focus on new trialists and subscriber engagement tactics. You will develop and build our content communication strategy across all our active markets.
- You will be part of delivering strategy and tactical planning for increasing trialist and subscriber engagement via Email & Push Notifications - helping our users discover quality content is at the heart of the role
- Help the CRM Engagement Lead map customer journeys by analysing touchpoints in the customer lifecycle to maximise engagement
- You will work with propensity modelling segmentation to drive strategic priorities and automation optimisation (together with the analytics team)
- Work within a team of experienced CRM professionals to deliver on your own KPIs, but also support the team goals.
- Weekly reporting against engagement and business KPIs to ensure our actions are tracked effectively and goals are being met
- In this global role, you will be in contact with all departments across the organisation - Growth, Product, Tech and Content will all be vital to delivering the best possible results.
- A/B testing & benchmarking is expected to be at the core of your optimisation strategy
- Support and maximise results for our core and secondary markets.
Experience and skills
- You must be business-minded and strategically focused CRM expert
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience in CRM, working with automation and customer engagement campaigns (current platform: Braze)
- Experience in delivering end-to-end campaigns is critical. The role requires experience in creating the strategy, building the comms, measuring the success and the optimisation.
- Readly is a subscription business, so previous experience within a similar company is beneficial.
- An ability to switch between strategic and analytical roles quickly, working in scale-up requires multi-disciplined team players.
- Communication and organisation are pivotal to moving the strategy forward in a complex and fast-paced working environment.
- You have a good level of analytical ability, knowledge of Google Analytics and A/B testing is preferable.
- Tools & Platforms you will use: Braze (our currently CRM engagement platform), A/B testing tools, Google Analytics and Tableau.
- You are fluent in English (English is the company language)
The role can be based in London or Berlin.