About the job
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with strong background in paid channels, preferably a wider range of channels, having shown success in scaling a diverse channel mix whilst maintaining a cost effective ROI. You will work with the Head of Acquisition, channel owners and wider marketing team to design and carry out a performance marketing strategy that will grow the business.
You’ll be working across the entire channel mix, helping set the 360 growth strategy, ensuring all holds together and that all channels are optimised towards low customer acquisition cost and high lifetime value. This includes working with channel owners and agencies to help set the strategy in their channels, but also consistently testing new hypotheses and channels to diversify our channel mix and intake of new users.
You will work closely with the wider growth team and colleagues in our many markets to ensure content and marketing efforts are localised and set up in the most effective way. You will make use of the internal resources available to you to continuously optimise and improve on our marketing efforts - namely tech, analytics, design etc.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Head of Acquisition to define the growth strategy, execution, and optimisation across our digital channels.
- Research, test and expand to new channels to diversify and expand our channel mix
- Collaborate with channel owners and agencies to support them in their daily work. Ensure strategy and execution is aligned across all paid media channels; paid search; paid social; display; native and setting up testing to improve performance
- Work at strategic level, but also hands on
- Convert insights into action - see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on findings
- Be agile and iterative in your approach and relentless in your search for unexploited growth opportunities
Who we think you are:
- Extensive experience running performance marketing channels at scale, optimising to a strict return on ad spend.
- Experience from a wide range of performance channels, incl paid social, paid search, programmatic display, native, app UA
- Experience running native advertising campaigns at scale (Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo Gemini etc)
- Experience running campaigns across several markets and languages
- Subscription app business experience is considered a plus
This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
The role can be based in London or Berlin.