This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100 people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Join a growing team that is really passionate about our product and proud over the portfolio that we have.
We’re looking for a savvy Product Designer to join our ambitious design team.
Your mission will be to improve the core product experience, such as content discovery and the reading experience for our mobile, tablet and desktop apps.
This is an opportunity to join a growing design team at an early stage, and a chance to have big impact on the product but also to influence design culture at Readly. Reporting to the Head of Product Design you will be able to shape, iterate and improve the current experience as well as designing new value-added features.
- Define and explore design solutions
- Create concepts and prototypes to be user tested
- Iterate and tweak solutions with developers and product colleagues
- Deliver pixel-perfect design solutions ready for development
- Contribute to shaping a consistent design system
To succeed in this role we believe you need to be a team player and help us bring new perspectives to create more and unique ideas. You are a seasoned artist who like to work hands on, you probably get restless if you’re not creating interaction design, prototypes or pushing the visual design. You know how to design with data to improve your work and the solutions you do. If you also enjoy a high-paced environment and are outcome focused – this might be the right place for you!
You will embody our culture of being brave, say it as it is, win as a team and be passionate about helping us achieve our goals. You understand that curiosity is vital and that empowered teams are crucial for us to succeed. And, you build on a foundation of trust and share information openly and proactively.
- 4+ years of experience shipping products as a UX or Product Designer
- Experience designing for web, iOS and Android apps
- Ability to shift focus from details to high level user flows
- Experience collaborating with product and tech teams continuously
- Can articulate how your design solutions and concepts solve problems
- Experience shipping design for content centered services
- Motion design
- UX writing
- User testing
What’s in it for you?
- Become an early member of a small but growing design team
- Join us in an exciting time where we need to take the product to the next level through experiments and iterations
- An opportunity to grow your human, craft and creative skills
- Inspire and get inspired by others at Readly to improve our creativity
- Be part of a team of curious, brave and friendly colleagues
How to apply
Before you apply, please note that we ask you to upload your portfolio with recent cases that you believe best represent your skills needed for this role.