Founded in Sweden 2013, Readly is leading the digital magazine revolution, giving users unlimited access to the entire content portfolio of over 5,000+ magazine titles for a fixed monthly fee. Our ‘content as a service’ model is disrupting the conventional publishing model through clear, customer-centric digital transformation.
We have just left the start-up scene and now we are a proven scale-up with great organic growth. You will be given a great deal of freedom and an opportunity to grow. Our people are, just like you, humble team players that have the courage to try new things and value transparency. Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud over the portfolio that we have. Now, we are looking for a Content Marketing Intern/Working Student to support and drive the many projects and initiatives in the UK.
The Content Marketing Intern will be part of our local Growth Team in the UK, and will support the team with the responsibility of growing the market through influencer marketing, social media, new channels, local initiatives and working closely with our global growth functions, including Acquisition, CRM, Social Media and PR.
Role responsibilities can include:
- Owning our influencer marketing channel. Working closely with our external agency to identify talent, develop content briefs, manage production and deliver results.
- Take ownership (with guidance and support) of our content strategy across channels. Drive awareness and lead generation using content for our target audiences. Create and implement content schedules for the internal teams (CRM, Acquisition, Social Media).
- Contribute to our social media channels by developing engaging content, analysing results and reporting on performance.
- Generate original ideas and write compelling copy for marketing materials including ads, landing pages, emails, social media posts, etc.
- Apply a creative and innovative mindset to continuously optimize processes, come up with new ideas, try new things and find new ways to acquire customers and establish great new initiatives in the UK market.
- Collaborate with our international Content, Product and Growth Team and participate in strategy brainstorms.
- Support the team as and when needed with reporting, KPI analysis, customer research, new channel testing, partnerships and other areas of the business.
As our Content Marketing Intern, you'll have strong language skills and a background in Marketing, Communications or Business. You'll also have a solid understanding of social media channels and a natural flair for copywriting and storytelling. Experience in visual content creation a plus. This is a new position allowing you to initiate change and deliver a real impact.
We are a fast-paced subscription scale-up and no two days are the same. We expect and enable you to own your projects, bring in your own ideas, learn and work with the team, apply your skills and find opportunities.
- Start: ASAP
- Looking for working student (20 hours/week) or full-time intern
- Minimum 3 months, preferred longer
- Native/fluent English. German or Swedish a plus.
- Basic graphic design skills (with tools such as Canva) a plus
- Passion/interest/experience in business, marketing, communications
- Excellent, confident communicator and strong language skills
- Good project management and analytical skills, curious, passionate and open to find solutions, move fast and act quickly in our ever-changing ecosystem