This is Readly
Readly is the European category leader for digital magazines. The company offers a digital subscription service, that lets customers have unlimited access to over 5,000 national and international magazines and newspapers - all in one app and at a fixed monthly fee. Readly has subscribers in more than 50 countries and content available in 17 different languages. In collaboration with around 800 publishers worldwide, Readly is digitizing the magazine industry. In 2019, revenues amounted to SEK 265 million. Since September 2020, the Readly share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Midcap.
Is this you?
We want to find our next creative copywriter star. We are looking for someone who is experienced in their field, understands how to speak to different audiences and knows what sort of tone fits which platform. You will be an important player in the team and create compelling stories in e.g. sales material, social media, blog, website and digital brand- and price campaigns. We see you as a team-player with energy and a positive, can-do attitude. If you can work on many projects at the same time and are a precise, detail-oriented individual who works efficiently and precisely you would be the perfect match for us.
What you will do as a copywriter
- Create high quality written content for a range of different purposes and channels: everything from brand and products campaigns to social media and display campaigns
- Help build our brand message for campaigns
- Collaborate with designers, PR, CRM, partnership managers and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, landing pages, native articles, ad copy, partnership pitch decks)
- You are the gatekeeper of our tone of voice - Create and maintain a tone of voice across channels that is interesting and coherent
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Copy-editing - Advise on copy and language questions
- A person who comes up with own ideas, directions and creative copy concepts
- You can work under pressure, taking and responding well to feedback
- You are able to produce both short and long form pieces
- You see problems as opportunities and easily adapt
- A business-minded, strategic thinker
- Long experience within marketing and a creative superstar
- You are team player, driven and have an eye for details
What we are looking for:
- Have proven experiences and records in working with copywriting at an agency
- Have experience of writing for e.g crm, advertising, native, social media
- Experience with planning, coordinating and editing
- Knowledge and experienced in inspirational copywriting as well as experience in writing ad copy with focus on conversion.
- Proven track record of fluent business English copywriting skills (portfolio required)
This position is full time and based either in our Stockholm office or London office and you will report to our Head of Brand and Advertising. We apply 6 months of probationary employment.