Readly is a digital subscription service that provides “all-you-can-read” access to 5,000+ national and international magazines, in one easy-to-use app. The company was founded in Sweden in 2012, and has been ranked one of the fastest growing companies in Sweden by the Financial Times.
Our ‘all-you-can-read’ model is driving the digital transformation of the publishing industry. We are a proven scale-up with great organic growth and since September 2020, Readly’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Midcap. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future, our passionate teams across Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and newspapers with the power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before.
The Customer Success Agent will be part of our global Customer Success Team, with the responsibility to contribute to the customer experience for the Netherlands as well as our German- and English-speaking markets across all channels. Our customers are one of our most important stakeholder groups and an essential influence in our Readly journey. The Customer Success Agent is responsible for supporting our customers throughout their lifecycle in the respective territory.
- Be our product and customer care expert across all channels (about 70% traditional customer support and 30% via social media)
- Reply to customer requests via email and social media using our Customer Success tool and our Global Social Media Management tool
- Work together with the Customer Success Manager and global Customer Success Team to share learnings and discuss issues in Dutch-, German- and English-speaking markets
- Be the voice of the customer and collaborate with different teams in the business
- Apply a customer centric mindset to provide excellent support and contribute to a great customer experience across our channels
The Customer Success Agent is a great position for anyone interested in working and further developing in a fast-paced subscription scale-up. You will work closely with the Customer Success Managers for the Netherlands and our German- and English-speaking markets. We expect and enable you to bring in your own ideas and collaborate with an international and skilled team.
We are looking for a well-rounded communicator who loves to give excellent customer support, has a strong work ethic and a passionate approach to customer success.
Experience & skills
- Experience working with customers and knowledge about different communication channels, including social media
- Strong communication skills with passion for problem solving and product explanation
- International mindset, strong organisational skills and experience working in a team
- Curious, passionate and driven in your personal and professional approach to be willing to develop with, adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and our company language, English. Additional language skills, preferably German, are a big plus!
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to tell us more about your motivations for this role.