Founded in Sweden 2013, Readly is leading the digital magazine revolution, giving users unlimited access to the entire content portfolio of over 5 000+ magazine titles for a fixed monthly fee. Our ‘content as a service’ model is disrupting the conventional publishing model through clear, customer-centric digital transformation.
We have just left the start-up scene and now we are on our way to become a proven scale-up with great organic growth. You will be given a great deal of freedom and an opportunity to grow. Our people are, just like you, humble team players that have the courage to try new things and value transparency. Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud of our content portfolio. Now, we are looking for a Production Manager to shape the Readly experience.
The Production Manager is responsible for ensuring that all content that should be available on Readly is in fact available. This will involve uploading raw PDF magazine files to the Readly content management system, following up with publishing clients, and ensuring high quality results. Reporting to the Head of Content Operations, you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the Readly content portfolio. You must be as comfortable working high level as well as hands on.
- Every day, you’ll upload new magazine issues into the Readly Back Office platform, ready for publication for our customers to read
- You’ll need to quality check each magazine issue before publication daily
- To do this effectively, you’ll need to quickly get to grips with both the Readly production process, as well as the production process for all of the publisher’s you’ll be looking after
- You’ll need to form and sustain effective working relationships and communications with publishers, as well as other members of the Readly team, both local and globally
- You’ll contribute ideas for new and/or improved ways of doing things.
- Assist the Head of Content Operations where required
Qualifications, Experience and Personality
- Fluent in German and English
- You’ve got an excellent eye for detail
- You’re very self motivated – able to accomplish tasks and work with minimal supervision
- You’ve used some publishing tools (Acrobat, inDesign etc) and support tools (like Intercom, desk.com). This isn’t required, but would be a bonus!
- You know and are passionate about the latest technology
- You like to read magazines!