About the company
Readly is on a mission ‘‘to bring the magic of magazines into the future’. We have a product customer’s love (sky high NPS), a great team (based in Sweden, Germany and the UK), and a massive ($70bn) market opportunity.
We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. Our passionate team of 90 people are driven to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before.
About the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing growth team as the US country manager. We have full ownership of the customer lifecycle, across acquisition-activation-retention-referral.
You will be working alongside the Head of Growth, bringing customer, competitor, market and channel insights to the table, and owning delivery of results in the US.
Day to day you will be working with channel specialists, international teams and performance agencies to hit challenging targets.
About the role
You’ll take the lead role on delivering growth in the market, enabling our paid marketing channels such as affiliate, partnerships, paid social, supporting our organic channels across social media, PR and content, and testing and launching new channels.
You’ll be the crucial link between the US customer and Readly (team is all based in Europe). You’ll bring us insights about the channels, customer, competitor and context to help us to innovate our product and marketing approach
You’ll need to be passionate about new challenges. And about delivering results. Whether it’s managing a new channel test, identifying new partnership opportunities or working on ad hoc projects, you’re always up for the challenge, and relentless about delivering impact.
Our ideal candidate has experience managing acquisition channels and leveraging data to achieve results. They should have worked closely with multiple stakeholders in various geographic regions, and cross-functionally with key teams such as Analytics and Product. They should be able to bring a deep knowledge of the US marketplace and a network that we can tap into to enable our growth
About the day to day
- Market specialist. Deliver market, channel, competitor and customer insights to the business
- Existing channel optimisation (new creative, attribution modelling, unit economics analysis)
- New channel testing and scaling
- Working with internal teams and external agencies to deliver the strategy
- Analysis & reporting: provide regular reporting on the performance of marketing channels
- Deliver ad hoc projects, such as customer research, data analysis, reporting, product improvements, CRO testing
- 5-10 years marketing experience, ideally with experience owning a specific digital acquisition channel
- Graduated with a numerical degree. You’re confident with numbers and enjoy analysing data sets and generating meaningful insights.
- Creative: you get excited brainstorming, problem solving and coming up with new ideas.
- Comfortable and confident communicator
- Highly personally organized. We work fast, we need you to do the same
- A team player. You’ll be working in a matrix across growth specialists, product specialists and publishing specialists.
- Candidate can be based in the US or working outside the US. But should be a US citizen.