This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100 people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud over the portfolio that we have.
We are looking for a User Researcher to join the Readly Product team. As a User Researcher, you will build a deep understanding of our users' needs, goals and behaviors, turning qualitative user research into insights which will shape the future of Readly.
- Plan, conduct and analyse user research on multiple aspects of the users experience in close collaboration with designers, analysts and product managers. This includes applying different research methods -e.g. usability studies, competitive analysis, surveys, heuristic analysis, writing literature reviews.
- Understand and incorporate business requirements into the research plan.
- Recruit the right research participants and schedule sessions (remote for now).
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
- Present research findings to diverse audiences at Readly through written reports and oral presentations.
- Work with other senior colleagues, designers, product managers, and engineers to prioritise research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- You will work from our Stockholm office (With the current situation regarding COVID-19, we are working remote until it's appropriate to work from the office).
Experience and skills
- You have a proven experience in user research, with expertise in exploratory qualitative research to identify needs and problems
- You are driven and comfortable with planning, prioritizing, conducting, analyzing and communicating research in a variety of contexts.
- Familiar with quantitative research methods and able to collaborate with Product analytics to get the most out of both quantitative and qualitative data.
- You are the user ambassador but with the ability to understand the business needs.
- Fluent in English. Swedish doesn’t have to be your native language, you do however have to feel comfortable conducting research in it.