This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to be responsible for testing, scaling and managing campaigns on multiple digital platforms with the aim of driving growth globally. You will optimise towards low customer acquisition cost and high lifetime value.
The role is in part very numbers driven and we’d therefore like you to be analytical and get excited about diving into large amounts of data, as well as spending an afternoon in excel. Given the expansive side of the role it’s also important that you’re curious, explorative and take initiatives to expand the current channel mix and challenge the standard way of doing things.
What you will do:
- Manage key paid user acquisition channels, including native, mobile ad networks, social networks and programmatic display.
- Actively research, evaluate and set up well-structured tests in new acquisition channels to scale growth for the business in new and existing markets.
- Own all aspects of campaign set up, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Manage day-to-day channel metrics, actively monitor KPIs and carry out optimisations across all platforms and digital channels as required.
- Liaise with local growth manager and country leads to stay up to date with local insights and happenings that can be used to improve performance in your channels
- Follow up on channel performance quality beyond initial sign up, and optimise all relevant dimensions accordingly to ensure budget is optimised perfectly to maximise intake of quality users
- Collaborate with design, landing page and sign up flow owners to share insights and reduce friction in the user journey.
- Work closely with central and local business functions, including Growth, Content, Legal, Finance, Product, Tech to ensure the best set-up, delivery and implementation of your work
- Monitor and report on all results and KPIs in line with shared reporting structure within Growth
We believe you have:
- Hands on paid user acquisition experience, preferably at a fast-growing tech company
- A thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking on both web and mobile
- You’re an expert with some paid channels and have a track record of learning new paid channels quickly
- Experience managing large budgets
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication and project management skills