Founded in Sweden 2013, Readly is leading the digital magazine revolution, giving users unlimited access to the entire content portfolio of over 5,000+ magazine titles for a fixed monthly fee. Our ‘content as a service’ model is disrupting the conventional publishing model through clear, customer-centric digital transformation.
We have just left the start-up scene and now we are on our way to becoming a proven scale-up with great organic growth. You will be given a great deal of freedom and an opportunity to grow. Our people are, just like you, humble team players that have the courage to try new things and value transparency. Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud over the portfolio that we have.
Our working environment suits self-starters who wish to put their stamp on our journey. With a high level of autonomy and creativity encouraged across the company, we pride ourselves on a flat hierarchy and fast paced environment. You’ll love it!
The CRM Engagement Manager will be part of our global growth team, based in either Stockholm, Berlin or London depending on where the candidate is currently located. This role will be working within the CRM team (team of 4) with a core focus on new trialists and subscriber engagement tactics. You will develop and build our content communication strategy across all our active markets.
- You will lead the strategy and tactical planning for increasing trialist and subscriber engagement via Email & Push Notifications - helping our users discover quality content is at the heart of the role
- Mapping customer journeys by analysing touchpoints in the customer lifecycle to maximise engagement
- You will work closely with propensity modelling segmentation to drive strategic priorities and automation optimisation (together with the analytics team)
- Work within a team of experienced CRM professionals to deliver on your own KPIs, but also support the team goals.
- Weekly reporting against engagement and business KPIs to ensure our actions are tracked effectively and goals are being met
- In this global role, you will be in contact with all departments across the organisation - Growth, Product, Tech and Content will all be vital to delivering the best possible results.
- A/B testing & benchmarking is expected to be at the core of your optimisation strategy
- Support and maximise results for our core and secondary markets.
Experience and skills
- You must be business-minded and strategically focused CRM expert
- Ideally, you have 7+ years of experience in CRM, working with automation and customer engagement campaigns (current platform: Braze)
- Experience in delivering end-to-end campaigns is critical. The role requires experience in creating the strategy, building the comms, measuring the success and the optimisation.
- Readly is a subscription business, so previous experience within a similar company is beneficial.
- An ability to switch between strategic and analytical roles quickly, working in scale-up requires multi-disciplined team players.
- Communication and organisation are pivotal to moving the strategy forward in a complex and fast-paced working environment.
- You have a high level of analytical ability, advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and A/B testing is preferable.
- An understanding and previous experience of coding both in HTML and the open-sourced Liquid template language would be a benefit - but can easily be learnt on the job.
- Tools & Platforms you will use: Braze (our currently CRM engagement platform), A/B testing tools, Google Analytics and Tableau.
- You are fluent in English (English is the company language)