We have recently announced our Readly Insight platform, providing a unique opportunity for publishers to get to know their readers behaviours in our app. We are now looking for the right person to take technical ownership of the product to ensure quality and innovation going forward. This role is an exciting mix between analytics, product and tech and you will both take product ownership and together with the content team set the overall roadmap for the product as well as work as the main developer. You will mainly be developing in our Tableau platform fetching data from our Snowflake data platform.
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing team in analytics for someone that is interested in moving into a developer role that also involves technical product ownership.
With new cloud based analytics tools we aim to enhance the possibilities for our publishers to leverage our digital platform. With over 32 billion data points in our records and 1 million new data points per hour based reading behavior in our app. This is a cross functional role working closely with our global content-, analytics-, & tech teams. The role reports to the Chief Analytics Officer.
Key role responsibilities
- Own the technical product, the overall architecture as well as the development & maintenance of the product
- Work closely with content managers, visualisation experts, data scientists, data engineers to ensure that the product vision is fulfilled
- Coordinate with stakeholders across Readly to make sure that you have a publisher-centric agenda, driven by use cases with real business impact
Required Experience & skills
- 1+ years experience of Tableau and minimum 3 years experience in Business Intelligence development with a focus on front-end development
- Experience in architecting solutions that reduce technical debt and ensure scalability for an increased amount of users over time
- Strong communicator and an ability to broaden the understanding of what is technically possible to achieve with the product
- Curious, passionate and driven in your personal and professional approach to be willing to develop with, adapt and grow in fast-paced environment
- Fluent English (English is our company language)
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to tell us more about your motivations for this role.