This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
We have recently announced our Readly Insight analysis tool. Built in Tableau, it provides a unique opportunity for publishers to get to know their readers behaviours in our app. We are now looking for the right person to take technical ownership of the product to ensure quality and innovation going forward.
As the main developer, this role includes an exciting mix between analytics, product and tech. You will take product ownership and together with the content team set the overall roadmap for the product. You will mainly be developing in Tableau fetching data from our Snowflake data platform.
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing team in analytics for someone that is interested in expanding their developer role with technical product ownership.
With new cloud based analytics tools we aim to enhance the possibilities for our publishers to leverage our digital platform. With over 32 billion data points in our records and 1 million new data points per hour based reading behavior in our app. This is a cross functional role working closely with our global content-, analytics-, & tech teams. The role reports to the Chief Analytics Officer.
Key role responsibilities
- Tableau development of Readly Insight tool
- Own the technical product & continuous maintenance
- Work closely with content managers, visualisation experts, data scientists and data engineers to ensure that the product vision is fulfilled
- Coordinate with stakeholders across Readly to make sure that you have a publisher-centric agenda, driven by use cases with real business impact
Required Experience & skills
- 1+ years experience of Tableau and minimum 3 years experience in Business Intelligence development with a focus on front-end development
- Strong communicator and an ability to broaden the understanding of what is technically possible to achieve with the product
- Curious, passionate and driven in your personal and professional approach to be willing to develop with, adapt and grow in fast-paced environment
- Fluent English (English is our company language)
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to tell us more about your motivations for this role.