The Customer Success Manager UK/Global will be part of our global Customer Success Team, with the responsibility of shaping the customer experience for the UK and global English-speaking markets across all channels. Our customers are one of our most important stakeholder groups and an essential influence in our Readly journey.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for supporting our customers throughout their lifecycle in the respective territory.
- Be our product and customer care expert across all channels (about 70% traditional customer support and 30% via social media)
- Own all customer requests and the community management in the UK and our global English-speaking markets (including US, IE, AUZ)
- Be responsible for replying to all customer requests via email and social media using our Customer Success tool and our Global Social Media Management tool
- Work together with all other Customer Support Managers to share learnings, discuss issues and have an overall understanding of common issues at all times
- Communicate closely with our international content, marketing and product teams
- Develop reports and analyses of core KPIs and learnings for all business functions in order to make all learnings actionable and transparent throughout the company
- Apply a creative and innovative mind-set to continuously optimize processes, service quality and the overall customer experience
The Customer Success Manager is a great position for anyone interested in working and further developing in a fast-paced subscription scale-up. We expect and enable you to take full ownership, bring in your own ideas, collaborate with an international and skilled team, work with passion on strategy as well as execution and have an eye for opportunities.
We are looking for a well-rounded communicator who loves to give excellent customer support, has a strong work ethic and a passionate, analytical and 360° approach to customer
- Experience of working in customer support/success, with role involving direct customer interaction across multiple channels, including social media
- Strong communication skills with passion for problem solving and product explanation
- Analytical skills and mindset
- Project management skills and experience building successful working relationships with various stakeholders and across teams
- Curious, passionate and driven in your personal and professional approach to be willing to develop with, adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of key customer success metrics and tools, prior experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English and at least one other language (preferably
- Swedish, German, Dutch or Italian)
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to tell us more about your motivations for this role.