This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Join a team that is really passionate about our product, proud over the portfolio that we have and ambitious to grow Readly further. Italy and Netherlands are two of our newer markets, both launched in the last two years and at a similar stage of their development. They have a large strategic relevance in our European positioning with significant potential for scale.
The Growth Manager is our market expert, who is responsible for the planning, execution and management of the local Growth strategy together with the Head of Growth and the specialist departments. The Growth Manager is responsible for growing IT/NL through partnerships, local campaigns and adaptations of global strategies, as well as testing and creating new channels and initiatives.
You will stay up-to-date with the development and trends in the market and hold the relationships for the market with other stakeholders in the business, always with the goal and vision to find new opportunities that will create value for Readly.
- Plan, develop and execute market strategies and campaigns to deliver performance optimised growth as well as building brand awareness
- Expand and strengthen the channel mix in line with global optimisations and local opportunities
- Find and develop long-term strategic and tactical partnerships in NL/IT (from acquisition, pitch, negotiations, to launch and long-term scaling and account management)
- Build and grow a pipeline of partnership leads and opportunities
- Grow and scale the existing partners in order to scale this global channel and to contribute to our overall growth goals
- Ensure value creation and alignment across all local touchpoints and tactical elements, also by providing strategic input for CRM, Social Media, PR etc
- Be data-driven and informed in your approach to the market strategy and execution, to use insights, learnings and results for optimisation of existing and identification of new opportunities
- Monitor and report on all local goals and KPIs in line with shared reporting structure within Growth and own the success metrics of your markets
- Apply an entrepreneurial mindset for general business development, new channels and partner, and 360° strategy implementation across all local touchpoints
- Work with all central and local business functions, including Growth, Content, Legal, Finance, Product, Tech to ensure the best set-up, delivery and implementation of your projects
- Dive deep into the Italian and Dutch market structures, thinking, strategy and performance as well as our Global Growth Strategy to be able to be a strong Readly ambassador and add and identify value at every step
- Continuous research and trend analysis to drive topical and local relevance and apply out-of-box thinking
- Engage and closely collaborate with all other Growth managers and Head of markets for active knowledge sharing and to drive efficiencies and build on cross-country success cases
The Growth Manager IT/NL is a great position for anyone interested in working and further developing in a fast-paced subscription scale-up. No two days are the same and we expect and enable you to take full ownership, bring in your own ideas, collaborate with an international and skilled team, work with passion on strategy as well as execution and have an eye for opportunities.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial and analytical thinking and passionate approach to a 360° job scope in two of our most exciting growth markets.
Experience & skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced consumer business, with role involving marketing strategies, partnerships, as well as business development. Experience of a subscription business environment and other marketing disciplines is a plus
- Strong communication skills with passion for networking, negotiating and strategizing with different stakeholders
- Analytical skills and mindset for applied reporting and data-informed decision making attitude
- Good project management skills and experience with building long-term successful working relationships with partners and internal stakeholders
- Curious, passionate and driven in your personal and professional approach to be willing to develop with, adapt and grow in fast-paced environment
- A good network of relevant contacts would be ideal
- Native Italian or Dutch, fluent English (English is our company language)
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to tell us more about your motivations for this role.