Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Past twelve months Readly has distributed approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 issues and more than 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We see ourselves as an ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the value of digitized quality content. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future - trusted content anytime, anywhere, our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud over the portfolio that we have. Sweden is one of our biggest market and now, we are looking for a Growth & Partnership Specialist to scale, develop grow Sweden as a market.
The Growth & Partnership Specialist will be part of our local Growth Team in Sweden and will be responsible for growing the Swedish market through partnerships, as one of our core growth channels, as well as drive sales and creating new channels based on your market analyzes. You will develop, exercise and optimise the global and local strategy, scale existing partners and find new opportunities that will create value for Readly, our partners and our customers.
● Find and develop long-term and integrated strategic partnerships in Sweden
● Build and grow a pipeline of partnership leads and opportunities
● Grow and scale the existing partners in Sweden as part of growing partnerships as a global channel and contributing to our overall growth goals.
● Work along the entire process of partnership acquisition and management; from first idea and pitch to negotiations, then launch and successful long-term scaling, retention and account management
● Collaborate with our Global Partnerships Team and the local country team to build, optimise and develop the global and local partnerships strategy
● Ensure value creation and alignment of objectives for every partner and use as a guiding principle for long-term strategic alignment and delivery
● Be data-driven and informed in your account management and pitching, to use insights, learnings and results for optimisation of existing and identification of new partnership opportunities
● Apply excellent and constantly evolving account management for new and existing partners in Sweden, by prioritising the partner as a stakeholder in our ecosystem. Regular meetings, weekly reports and updates, strategic vision sharing, business development, marketing planning and goal setting are all expected elements of our account management process and we are looking for you to improve and excel this further
● Collaborate on all other elements of our local market strategy, with the goal of new channel and general business development and 360° strategy implementation across all local touchpoints
● Work with all central and local business functions, including Growth, Content, Legal, Finance, Product, Tech to ensure the best set-up, delivery and implementation of your projects and partners
● Apply a creative and innovative mindset to find new and exciting business opportunities within partnerships and beyond
● Dive deep into the Swedish market structures, thinking, strategy and performance as well as our Global Growth Strategy to be able to be a strong Readly ambassador and add and identify value at every step
The Growth & Partnership Specialist is a great position for anyone interested in working and further developing in a fast-paced subscription scale-up. No two days are the same and we expect and enable you to take full ownership, bring in your own ideas, collaborate with an international and skilled team, work with passion on strategy as well as execution and have an eye for opportunities.
Experience & skills
● Experience of working in a fast-paced consumer business, with role involving partnership acquisition, negotiation and management, as well as business development. Experience of a subscription business environment and other marketing disciplines would be a plus
● Strong communication skills with passion for sales, networking, negotiating and strategizing with different stakeholders
● Analytical skills and mindset for applied reporting and data-informed decision making
● Good project management skills and experience with building long-term successful working relationships with partners and internal stakeholders
● Curious, passionate and driven in your personal and professional approach to be willing to develop with, adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
● A good network of relevant contacts would be ideal
● Native Swedish, fluent English (English is our company language)