Readly is a digital subscription service that provides “all-you-can-read” access to 5,000+ national and international magazines, in one easy-to-use app. The company was founded in Sweden in 2012, and has been ranked one of the fastest growing companies in Sweden by the Financial Times.
Our ‘all-you-can-read’ model is driving the digital transformation of the publishing industry. We are a proven scale-up with great organic growth and since September 2020, Readly’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Midcap. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future, our passionate teams across Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and newspapers with the power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before.
The Production Co-ordinator is responsible for ensuring that all content that should be available on Readly is in fact available. This will involve uploading raw PDF magazine files to the Readly content management system, following up with publishing clients, and ensuring high quality results. Reporting to the Head of Content Operations, you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the Readly content portfolio. You must be as comfortable working high level as well as hands on.
- Every day, you’ll upload new magazine issues into the Readly Back Office platform, ready for publication for our customers to read
- You’ll need to quality check each magazine issue before publication daily
- To do this effectively, you’ll need to quickly get to grips with both the Readly production process, as well as the production process for all of the publisher’s you’ll be looking after
- You’ll need to form and sustain effective working relationships and communications with publishers, as well as other members of the Readly team, both local and globally
- You’ll contribute ideas for new and/or improved ways of doing things
- Assist the Head of Content Operations where required
- Assist the Head of Editorial in identifying compelling magazine articles and uploading these for our subscribers in Sweden
Qualifications, Experience and Personality
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- You’ve got an excellent eye for detail
- You’re very self motivated – able to accomplish tasks and work with minimal supervision
- You’ve used some publishing tools (Acrobat, inDesign etc) and support tools (like Intercom, desk.com). This isn’t required, but would be a bonus!
- You know and are passionate about the latest technology
- You like to read magazines!
Why work with us
Our values are based on passion, positivity and constant learning, and help us to motivate each other, celebrate together and give regular appreciation. We live in clear and open communication and approach every situation with an encouraging and constructive mindset.
Our people are, just like you, humble team players that have the courage to try new things and value transparency. You will be given a great deal of freedom and an opportunity to grow. Join a team that is passionate about our product, proud about the mission and purpose we have and ambitious to grow Readly further!
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to tell us more about your motivations for this role.