This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines and daily newspapers - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Readers get access to approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 back issues inside the app. 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We are a value-driven ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the mission of bringing the magic of magazines into the future and making trusted content available anytime, anywhere. Readly’s goal is to increase the consumption of journalistic content through an innovative digital product, in collaboration with our publishing partners and with the lowest climate impact.
Our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK want to make the enjoyment of magazines and the power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
We are looking for a Customer Success Agent to join our global Customer Success Team, with the responsibility to contribute to the customer experience for the German- and English-speaking markets across all channels. Our customers are one of our most important stakeholder groups and an essential influence in our Readly journey. The Customer Success Agent is responsible for supporting our customers throughout their lifecycle in the respective territory.
What you will work on
- Reply to customer requests via email and social media using our Customer Support tool and our Global Social Media Management tool
- Provide excellent support and be our product and customer care expert across all channels (about 70% traditional customer support and 30% via social media)
- Engage and interact with customers on social media platforms to nurture the community, assist with problem solving and strengthen our brand
- Participate in daily check-ins and work closely with the Customer Success Managers for our German- and English-speaking markets to share learnings and discuss and solve issues
- Be the voice of the customer and collaborate with different teams in the business
What we are looking for
- You are a well-rounded communicator with a strong work ethic and a passionate approach to customers, problem solving and product explanation
- You have experience working with customers and knowledge about different communication channels, including social media
- You have an international and customer centric mindset, strong organisational skills and experience working in a team
- You are curious, passionate and driven in your personal and professional approach and are willing to develop, adapt and grow with an international team in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and our company language, English. Additional language skills in Swedish, Dutch or Italian are a big plus!
Why work with us
Our values are based on passion, positivity and constant learning, and help us to motivate each other, celebrate together and give regular appreciation. We live in clear and open communication and approach every situation with an encouraging and constructive mindset.
Our people are, just like you, humble team players that have the courage to try new things and value transparency. You will be given a great deal of freedom and an opportunity to grow. Join a team that is passionate about our product, proud about the mission and purpose we have and ambitious to grow Readly further!
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to tell us more about your motivations for this role.