This is Readly
Readly is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines and daily newspapers - all in one app. Readly has partnered with 800+ publishers around the world to drive the digital transformation of the magazine industry. Readers get access to approximately 5,000 titles and more than 130,000 back issues inside the app. 83 million magazines have been read by users in 50 markets. We are a value-driven ecosystem where all our stakeholders share the mission of bringing the magic of magazines into the future and making trusted content available anytime, anywhere. Readly’s goal is to increase the consumption of journalistic content through an innovative digital product, in collaboration with our publishing partners and with the lowest climate impact.
Our passionate team of 100+ people in Sweden, Germany and UK want to make the enjoyment of magazines and the power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. Since September 2020 Readly is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Readly's mission is to be on the cutting edge of the digital magazine revolution. We want to reinvent the magazine ecosystem by connecting content creators and publishers with readers all over the world, making content available, affordable and sustainable.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing & Partnership Manager to scale our customer acquisition and grow the DACH markets, by means of a strong, diversified channel mix, local marketing campaigns and strategic partnerships. This is a key position for our biggest market Germany and two of our most exciting emerging markets, Austria and Switzerland, with enormous growth potential over the next few years. You will be our market expert and responsible for the strategic development, full market planning and hands-on execution.
What you will work on
- Plan, develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to deliver performance optimised growth as well as building brand & category awareness
- Own, expand and strengthen the channel mix in line with global optimisations and local opportunities
- Ensure alignment and value creation across all local touchpoints and tactics
- Find and grow long-term strategic and tactical partnerships in DACH; from acquisition, pitch, negotiations, to launch and long-term scaling and account management
- Explore and validate new business opportunities and new channels, while always keeping a rigorous customer centric approach
- Manage performance reporting, budget and forecasting
- Build effective stakeholder relationships and processes with the Brand, Content, Product, Tech, Legal and Finance teams
What we are looking for
- You have prior experience in Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Partnerships and/or Management Consulting in the German and/or DACH markets, ideally in a digital environment or fast-paced consumer business. Experience of a subscription business and other marketing disciplines would be a plus
- You have strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, you are data-driven, result-oriented, radically customer-centric, and persistent and reliable in execution
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external stakeholders, underlined by excellent project management skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where curiosity, passion, hunger for growth and learning is nurtured by implementing feedback quickly and where your ideas and individual contributions are wanted and needed
- You are a true team player, who puts the overall team and company success first
- You have a well established network across the industry
- You are native in German & fluent in English (English is our company language)
Why work with us
The Growth Marketing & Partnership Manager role is a very exciting opportunity for anyone interested in working and further developing in a fast-paced subscription scale-up. Our values are based on passion, positivity and constant learning, and help us to motivate each other, celebrate together and give regular appreciation. We live in clear and open communication and approach every situation with an encouraging and constructive mindset. No two days are the same and we expect and enable you to take full ownership, bring in your own ideas, collaborate with an international and skilled team, work with passion on strategy as well as execution and have an eye for opportunities. You will work with our largest market and have the opportunity to bring in all your skills as well as develop further and contribute on all levels.
Our people are, just like you, humble team players that have the courage to try new things and value transparency. You will be given a great deal of freedom and an opportunity to grow. Join a team that is passionate about our product, proud about the mission and purpose we have and ambitious to grow Readly further!
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to tell us more about you and your motivations for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!