Readly is a digital subscription service that provides “all-you-can-read” access to 5,000+ national and international magazines, in one easy-to-use app. The company was founded in Sweden in 2013, and was recently ranked the second fastest growing company in Sweden by the Financial Times.
Our ‘content as a service’ model is driving the digital transformation of the publishing industry. We have left the start-up scene and are on our way to becoming a proven scale-up with great organic growth culminating in a floatation on Nasdaq Stockholm in September 2020. By bringing the magic of magazines into the future, our passionate teams across Sweden, Germany and UK hope to make the enjoyment of magazines and newspapers with the power of trusted journalism more accessible than ever before. We are looking for an Account Manager to help shape the Readly experience in our English language markets.
About The Role
Based in the UK or the USA (East Coast). As a result of our continued success and growth, we are looking for an Account Manager to join us across our English language markets.
- Provide outstanding account management and client support to a portfolio of publishers across multiple global markets
- Research and onboarding of new clients
- Understand clients' needs and manage expectations
- Regular reporting with publishers on current performance and continued work to optimise performance and unlock revenue potential
- Be the main point of contact and the face of Readly for your clients
- Proactively contribute ideas for new and/or improved services both to publishers and internally
- Support Head of Content were needed
We’d really like to hear from you, if you are...
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Minimum of 2/3+ years experience in an Account Management or client facing role
- Previous business development or sales experience
- Publishing Knowledge in US and Australian markets prefered
- Proficient in full Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word & Powerpoint are a must)
- Experienced using Google Tools (Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Enthusiast, passionate and proactive
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build great relationships over the phone and face-to-face
- Able to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing deadlines and projects
- Commercially minded with a drive to achieve great results for both your clients and the business
- Flexible to work outside the normal 9 to 5 when required
- Organised and a representative self starter who is prepared to get your hands dirty while growing with the company and learning on the job
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days paid holiday + your birthday
- Flexible working both at home and in office
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients
- A chance to grow and learn with a team of like minded and experienced professionals